Terms and condition:
1. Authority: Any medical or health advice provided and hosted on this site will only be given by medically trained and qualified professionals unless a clear statement is made that a piece of advice offered is from a non-medically qualified individual or organisation.
Lab Tests Online: All medically-related information on the site has been culled from qualified resources. Sources used are listed at the end of each article. All test, condition, feature, screening, and news articles are reviewed and approved by the Editorial Review Board, which is comprised of highly qualified laboratory and medical professionals.
2. Complementarity: The information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
Lab Tests Online: Our primary objective is education of the public about laboratory testing in order to facilitate improved doctor-patient communication. We encourage patients and caregivers to learn as much as they can about their health care so that they can become more active partners with health
Code of Conduct
care providers regarding their or their loved one's medical care. Article content often reminds patients to speak with their doctors about what they have learned here.
3. Privacy: Confidentiality of data relating to individual patients and visitors to a medical/health Web site, including their identity, is respected by this Web site. The Web site owners undertake to honour or exceed the legal requirements of medical/health information privacy that apply in the country and state where the Web site and mirror sites are located.
4. Attribution: Where appropriate, information contained on this site will be supported by clear references to source data and, where possible, have specific HTML links to that data. The date when a clinical page was last modified will be clearly displayed (e.g. at the bottom of the page).
Lab Tests Online: Because this site is designed for patients and caregivers, we have not included references to source data in the text for the sake of readability. We do list sources used at the end of each article, and we do keep records of specific references off-line. If there is a question regarding a source for a specific piece of information, please contact us.
At the bottom of every page containing substantive content, we include the date that the page or article was last reviewed and the date it was last modified.
5. Justifiability: Any claims relating to the benefits/performance of a specific treatment, commercial product or service will be supported by appropriate, balanced evidence in the manner outlined above in Principle 4.
Lab Tests Online: While we may discuss laboratory tests and treatments in general terms based on currently available scientific literature, we do not advocate or promote specific commercial products or services.
6. Transparency: The designers of this Web site will seek to provide information in the clearest possible manner and provide contact addresses for visitors that seek further information or support. The Webmaster will display his/her E-mail address clearly throughout the Web site.
Lab Tests Online: Each page on this web site clearly indicates that Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion (ISHBT) owns the copyright and is the site producer. Sponsors and partners are presented on the home page as well as on the Sponsors and Partners pages, with brief descriptions of each organization and a link to its web site. Other contributors to this web site are listed in the Acknowledgments section, and a list of current and past members of the Editorial Review Board is also provided. We have not provided e-mail addresses for specific individuals on this site out of respect for their privacy; however, questions to the Webmaster can be submitted using the Contact Us page.
7. Financial disclosure: Support for this Web site will be clearly identified, including the identities of commercial and non-commercial organisations that have contributed funding, services or material for the site.
Lab Tests Online: The primary source of funding for the site comes from corporate sponsors, who are all clearly identified on the home page and again on the Sponsors page, which includes brief descriptions of each organization and a link to its web site. Additional funding is derived from licensing revenue, individual donations, and the generous support of ISHBT.
8. Advertising policy: If advertising is a source of funding it will be clearly stated. A brief description of the advertising policy adopted by the Web site owners will be displayed on the site. Advertising and other promotional material will be presented to viewers in a manner and context that facilitates differentiation between it and the original material created by the institution operating the site.
Lab Tests Online: Lab Tests Online uses the proceeds from advertising to help sustain the website. The advertising policy is available below, and all ads are clearly labeled as advertisements. ISHBT maintains a distinct separation between advertising content and editorial content.
- How and why we collect your Personal Information;
- How your Personal Information is used and protected;
- When and with whom we share your Personal Information; and
- What choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information.
How we store, use, transfer, and retain your Personal Information.
We collect your Personal Information for various purposes, such as, but not limited to, corresponding with you to contact you with a response to your questions or comments, to follow up with questions of our own, and other purposes.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us improve our business and better tailor our interactions with you.
We may also collect information relating to your use of our Website through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
You may opt out from receiving emails from us by contacting us at 2labtestsonline@ISHBT.org, Attn: Opt Out/Info Change. You may turn off cookies in your browser. Residents or citizen of a European country have certain rights and choices, as discussed below.
Acknowledgement and Consent
- I. The Company shall endeavour to provide the Customer with facilities/gateways to pay the Fee through credit cards (American Express, visa and mastercard), debit cards, cash cards and internet banking.
- II. It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that the Services shall only commence after realization of money in the accounts of the Company incase online payment is being opted for by them.
- IV. The Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product/package that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by the Company, the same shall be credited to your credit card account within 7-14 working days and duly notified to you by email. Once the order has been placed and in case You wish to cancel/modify the same You may do so subject to cancellation/modification charges as prescribed.
- V. It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that payment mechanisms may be governed by separate agreements between the third parties who provide facilities for such payment mechanism and the Company.
- VI. It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that in no event whatsoever, the Company shall take any responsibility or liability for malfunctioning or defect in any payment procedure. Payment of the Price shall be the sole responsibility of the User/Customer.
- VII. The Company reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Services through the Website or any other fee. The Company further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
- VIII. The User/Customer may be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the Services through the Website. Further, the Company reserves the right o change the Fees upon its sole discretion without any prior notice to the Customers/Users.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- I. The E-Health Package is valid for the  days from the time and date of invoice generation. After 7 days, the Customer shall not be entitled to claim for Services and the company shall have the right to forfeit the fees already paid in such a case.
- II. Cancellation shall be acceptable only if the Customer informs the Company within 72 hours from the time of booking. 3% cancellation charges will be applicable on the total amount of invoice. The Customer can contact us through e-mail id, firstname.lastname@example.org in case of cancellation and refund.
- III. The refund amount will be sent to the respective debit card/credit card/account from where payment was made and amount will not be refundable by any other mode.
- I. The Company shall endeavour to release the test report/s to the Customer if so opted for by him/her within [seven] working days, unless it is required otherwise. Please allow the minimum time required for processing as specified for the test. Time taken during transit/shipping in case it is delivered by courier is extra to the processing time displayed on the site. Delivery shall be made in the course of the day, and the Customer agrees to refrain from requesting for deliveries at very early or late hours of the day. All attempts will be made to deliver on the preferred date of delivery but the Company will not be held liable if the delivery does not take place on that day. If the customer has made partial payment against the desired services to be availed, in such circumstances, the company may not be able to release the test reports due administrative/technical reasons.
- II. WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS IN INDIA.
- III. The Customer/s may also collect the reports by hand during working hours on the date mentioned on the receipt from the designated collection centre/branch of the Company.
- IV. The test reports may also be displayed on the Website within the prescribed period and You may track the same by entering your Order ID.
- I. The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User's/Customer's access to the Website and/or the Services (as the case may be) without giving any prior notice, to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable to indemnify the User for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
TERM AND TERMINATION
- III. The Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever and without any prejudice to any/all other rights in the following events:
- a. where the Account remains unused for a period of six months or more; or
LIABILITIES UPON TERMINATION